Thursday, March 8, 2012

8 Steps to Help You Stay Balanced for Teaching the Child With Autism

An autistic child can be extremely challenging to live with or teach at times. Your own self-care is vital as you can easily become drained and thrown off balance by the demands of parenting or teaching these kids. This is being wisely selfish. Do something you love to do every day which will recharge you. If you love to swim, go swimming, if you love to play music, then play music, if you love to garden, then spend time in your garden, if you love to ride horses then go riding. Do whatever you need to do to care for yourself. You are the most important person to influence your child so they need you to be grounded and balanced.
Here are 8 STEPS to HELP YOU recover your energy and help you stay balanced.
1. Make a strong determination to overcome this challenge and to not be defeated by this diagnosis of autism.
2. Adjust your attitude from how unfortunate I am to have an autistic child to how blessed I am to be given a child whose mission it is to bring Light and Love to this world! See the gifts autism has to offer. The only thing we can control is our attitude and the most positive attitude is one of hope.
3. Strengthen your Faith. Implement a spiritual practice if you do not already have one. Whatever spiritual path that will nourish your spirit during difficult days. Prayer, mindful meditation and chanting are some ways which can help strengthen your faith.
4. Listen to and follow your Intuition which will guide you.
5. Appreciate your partner. You are not alone you are together as one team facing this challenge. Be determined that the challenge of autism is not going to tear apart your marriage. Take time out to spend time as a couple.
6. Find and build a support network especially if you are a single parent. Remind yourself that you are not alone. Talk to other parents either in a support group or in an online forum. Find support that uplifts you.
7. Do your inner work. It is important to clear your emotional baggage and negative beliefs that do not serve you anymore as children will tend to mirror your inner state. Find a healing modality that is effective and gentle, and a practitioner that you feel comfortable and safe with.
8. To care for yourself I recommend these simple methods:
  • Yoga
  • Meditation
  • Deep Breathing exercises
  • Receive Reiki to raise your life force and relieve stress
  • Take Access Body Talk course as a simple First Aid technique
I

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6767578

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete